If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 13.05.2022
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Teaching Hospital (ATH), Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and has granted autonomous status to the institution. ATH require the services of the following:
1. Manager Quality Assurance CPS-06 A-22-40 Domicile-Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
2. Assistant Physiotherapist CPS-os A 21-32 years Domicile-Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
3. Pharmacist CP-05 Age: 21-32 years Domicile-Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
4. Clinical Nursing instructor OPS-os Age-21-35 Domicile-Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
5. Infection Control Nurse OPS-04 Ago-21-35 Domicile-Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. Charge Nurse GPS-04 Au 2135 Female on Domicile-Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
7. Charge Nurse CPS 04 Ape-21-35 Male only Domice. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
8. Medical Gas Operator Cum Technician CPS. Age: 21-30 Domicile Hazar Division
9. JCT Physiotherapy CPS-02 A 21-30 Domicile Hazara Division
10. JCT (Lithotrip CPS-02 A021.30 Domicile Hazara Division
Terms & Conditions:
1. Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution 2. Test will be conducted for the above positions through NTS except for the position mentioned at S.No.1 above, application for the said post will be submitted directly to the office of Head of Human Resource Department MTI ATH, Abbottabad through postal services 3. Application forms and online deposit slip are available on NTS website. 4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. 5. Numbers of posts can be increased/decreased. 6. 05% quota is reserved for disable & 10% quota is reserved for female candidate & 05% quota for minority person shall be applicable on the above mentioned posts (Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Medical Board should be required) The eligible candidates are required to send attested educational transcript/ DMC's, copy of CNIC, domicile, experience certificates, PNC card license & recent passport size photograph to the address mentioned below. 8. No TA DA shall be allowed for attending the test/interview. 9. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the positions without assigning any reason 10. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any stage. 11. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. 12. Last date for the application shall be 15 days from the date of the advertisement, application after due date shall be rejected. Note: NTS will not issue roll number slip through / courier / postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidate shall take print out of their electronics roll number slip (having picture of the candidate) from NTS website for appearing in the tests.
Address for apply and submission of documents: National Testing Service (NTS), Plot No.94, Street No.4, H-8/1, Islamabad.