If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 19.09.2023
1. General Science Physics/Chemistry/ Bio/ Zoology/Botany)
2. General Subject Teacher (Preferably in English + Montessori Diploma)
6. Computer Teacher B.Sc/ B.S Computer Science
7. Art Teacher
8. Bachelor in Fine Arts
9. Pak Studies
10. Taleemul Quran (T.Q)
11. Music Teacher
Matric + minimum 03 year experience as music teacher of Renowned Institution
For detailed submission of application and criteria please visit www.nts.org.pk
1. Candidates having M.A/M.Sc./BS (16 years education) in the relevant teaching subject with at least 1" division from recognized University by HEC are eligible to apply. Teaching experience will be considered of renowned English medium institutions only.
2. Age limit of the candidates is upto 40 years.
Application forms and online deposit slips are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk Application and Application Scrutiny Charges Rs.750/- (including Rs.150/- Department Charges) to be paid through 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 Digits Invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
5. Candidates are required to send two copies of their applications. One copy on prescribed application form along with bank deposit slip (in original) and educational documents duly attested atNational Testing Service, through courier/Pakistan Post and the 2 copy of application alongwith copy educational documents will be sent to the address:(Office of Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang, District Jhang Ph No: 047-9200036). Last date for submission of applications is 30.09.2023.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview. The Competent Authority can change or cancel the number of posts and the date of test/interview at any time without any prior notice. Written test will be conducted by National Testing Services (NTS) at Chenab College Jhang. The date and venue of test will be communicated to the candidates by National Testing Services (NTS).
Candidates will be recruited on contract basis against lump sum pay Rs.35000/- per month for three years extendable and will be regularized on the recommendation of Principal concerned.
10. Candidates can download roll No. slips from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
11. The DC/Chairman reserves the right for relaxation of terms & conditions.
12. Only candidates with requisite qualification and qualifying the test after short listing will be called for interview. 13. For further information please contact to JET: 047-9200036 and NTS: 042-35745161, Cell no.300-0349693.
Deputy Commissioner/Chairman, Jhang Educational Trust Jhang
Location: Chenab Colleges Jhang
Chenab Colleges Jhang Jobs | Job of General Science | Job of General Subject Teacher | Job of Physics| Job of Chemistry| Job of Mathematics| Job of Computer Teacher | Job of Art Teacher| Job of Bachelor in Fine Arts| Job of Pak Studies| Job of Taleemul Quran (T.Q) | Job of Music Teacher