If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 20.11.2023
Applications from Pakistani Nationals are invited to fill the following vacancies in the Ministry of Defence Production, Pak Sectt - II, Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi:
1. Assistant (BPS-15)
2. Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
3. Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
1. Interested candidates against the vacancies at S.No. 1 (Assistant) can apply online by registering themselves on http://etc.hec.gov.pk within 15 days after publishing of this advertisement.
2. In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit http://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat/HEC regional offices or contact HEC Helpline 051-111-119-432, 0334-111-9432 for guidance.
3. Applications received in hard form for S.No. 1 (Assistant) shall not be entertained. 4. Applications for S.No. 2 and 3 (Duplicating Machine Operator, Naib Qasid) shall be submitted to the undersigned directly in hard form clearly mentioning the qualification, date of birth, mailing address and contact number etc. 5. The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/test, that they are eligible in all respects for the post, applied for. 5. Test Fee of Rs. 1500/- is to be deposited via 1 Link 1Bill Invoice. Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC online registration portal). 3. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. 9. Candidates already in government service must apply through proper channel failing which they will not be considered for recruitment. 10. Maximum age limits shall be relax-able for five years in all cases, in addition to the age relaxation admissible under "Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993". 11. The quota reserved for disables will be adhered to according to the Government's instructions. The candidates who desire to apply against disable quota must specify the same in his/her application. The Candidate who applied against disability quota should provide disability certificate issued by Council on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD), Human Rights Division.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
13. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/withdraw or postpone the recruitment process at any stage.
Muhammad Atiq ur Rahman Section Officer (Admin)
Ministry of Defence Production
Pak. Sectt-II, Adam Jee Road, Rawalpindi Cantt.
Location: Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Defence Production
Government Of Pakistan Ministry Of Defence Production Jobs | Job of Assistant | Job of Duplicating Machine Operator | Job of Naib Qasid