If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 04.04.2021
Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from qualified and experienced individuals domiciled in Klyber Pakhtunkhwa for various posts purely on contract basis in Project Management and Implementation Unit of Health Department for the project "REVAMPING OF NON-TEACHING DHO HOSPITALS IN KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA" (ADP 2020-21:200049). The following posts are offered on contract basis for a period of 1 year under project policy of the Government of Klyber Pakhtunkhwa further extendible as per prevalent Government policy at that time.
1. Project Manager (Operations) 2. BS.18 3. Project Manager 4. (Goods Procurement) 5. BS-18 6. Project Officer 7. (Goods Procurement) 8. BS.17 9. Project Manager 10. (BioMedical Procurement) 11. BS-18 12. Proiect Ollicer (Bio-Medical Procurement) 13. BS-17 14. Project Officer (Supply Chain Management) 15. BS-17 16. Proiect Officer (Out Sourcing) 17. BS-17 18. Project Manager (Architecture /interior Designing)BS-18
19. Project Officer (Electrical) BS-17
20. Project Manager (Finance) BS-18
21. Project Officer (Finance) BS-17
22. Project Manager (Intemal audit) BS-18
23. Project Manager (Banking Services) BS-18
24. Project Manager (Planning) BS-18
25. Project Officer (Planning) BS-17
26. Project Officer (Human Resource BS-17
27. Project Manager (Software Development) BS-18
28. Project Officer (Web/Android Development)BS-17
29. Project Officer (Networks)BS-17
30. Project Manager (Implementation & Coordination)BS-18
31. Project Officer (Communications Strategy )BS-17
HOW TO APPLY
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.ctca.cdu.pk and apply for the posts online, 2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates' personal information) will be generated 3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-16 & below) and Rs. 700/- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL 4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else. 5. After applying online, DO NOT send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes. 6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etca.edu.pk on 5th April, 2021 7. Last date for submission of online Application is 18th April, 2021 & Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.ctea.edu.pk 9. Candidates are directed not to give ported converted mobile number, 10. Test Date Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip 11. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means