If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 17.10.2021
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Directorate of Social Welfare, Special Education & Women Empowerment Opposite Islamia Collegiate School Jamrud Road Peshawar
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile of concerned Zones of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for recruitment through Education Testing Evaluation Authority against the following regular posts in Social Welfare, Special Education and Women Empowerment Governrnent of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
1. Assistant Audiologist BPS-16
2. Assistant Oral Master BPS-10
3. Assistant Physiotherapist BPS-11 4. Braille Teacher BPS-10
5. Drawing Master BPS-10
6. Junior Oral Master BPS-10
7. Junior Teacher BPS-12
8. Instructor BPS-10
9. Music Teacher BPS-14
10. P.T.I = B-12
11. Qari = B-10
12. Salesman = B-7
13. Store Keeper = B-7
14. Supervisor = B-10
16. Auxiliary Worker BPS-7
17. Beautician / Beautician Instructor = BPS-12
18. Work Overseer = B-8
19. Certrified Teacher BPS-10
20. Computer Operator BPS-16
21. Junior Clerk BPS-11
22. Junior Scale Stenographer BPS-14
23. Needle Craft Instructor BPS-9
24. Religious Teacher BPS-10
25. Tailoring Instructor BPS-14
26. Vocational Teacher BPS-12
27. Vocational Instructor BPS-12
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible In any respect at any stage or the recruitment process, he / she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority. 2. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA. 4. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained. Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel. 8. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee. 9. Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/reject any application with assigning reason. 10. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview. 11. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided. 12. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification. 13. NOTE: Those candidates who have already appeared in the test conducted by NTS in the year 2018 not to re-apply for the same posts. However they may apply for any other post according to their qualification.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may first visit:
and apply for the posts online. 2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated. 3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL. 4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else. 5. After online apply, don't send documents /testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 20th October, 2021.
7. Last date for submission of online Application is 15th November, 2021.
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number. 9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip. 10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.