If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 12.05.2022
Applications are invited under the Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Act 2015, for the following vacancies at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Newly merged tribal-Districts.
1. Associate Professor Medical Education
2. Assistant Professors
3. Community Medicine II.Chemical Pathology
4. Assistant Professor LENT IL General Ophthalmology III. General Medicine IV. Pediatrics V. Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
5. Assistant Professor Nurseryl Neonatology
6. Assistant Professor Orthopedics (Sports Orthopedics)
7. Assistant Professor Clinical Oncology
8. Assistant Professor Peads Cardiology
9. Assistant Professor Critical Carel ICU (Adult & Peadiatrics)
10. Assistant Professor Accident & Emergency
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Application on prescribed form duly filed in all respect along with biodata and attested Academic Experience record must roach to the Office of the Dean, Khyber Girls Medical College PDA Building Block-IV, Phase-V Hayatabad, Peshawar, within two (02) weeks of the latest publication of this advertisement in the newspaper 2 Application form can be downloaded from the college website www.kgmc.edu.pk 3. Processing fee amounting to Rs.1000- (Not refundable) should be deposited with the cashier Account Section in KGMC, Peshawar The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform MTI) Act 2015 Applicants having incomplete documents will not be entertained 6. Selected candidates will serve KGMC Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year. Extendable but not exceeding two (2) years 7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. & Candidates may be shortisted either on the basis of their pre-interview marks or based on an Entry Test if the numbers of candidates are very high. 9. In case of Entry Test taken for shortlisting the candidates, its marks wil have no weightage in the total aggregate marks 10. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours as outlined in Para the closing date fored for the receipt of application form fails on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date. An application after the closing time and date shal stand rejected 11. The Scrutiny Committee of KGMC shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Competent Authority of KGMC for review. The decision of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final 12. Any candidate may be disqualified and or excluded from interview it he/she: (a) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Had previous history of dismissal from public service. (C) Knowingly furnishes any false information. (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification (0) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means. (Submits forged certificates (a) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates. (h) Misbehaves during the Interview 13. Applicant working in the Private Institution should get prior approval/NOC from the HR Department of their respective institution, Govt servants should apply through proper channel and should obtained NOC from their respective Departments/Intuitions. 14. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview. 15. No TA DA is admissible.
DEAN, KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX, HAYATABAD, PESHAWAR