If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 11.05.2021
Applications are invited for the project titled "Management Unit at Kohsar University Murree" from the Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on contract basis for a period of six months (extendable upon satisfactory performance) subject to availability of funds:
1. Project Director (equivalent to BPS 19)
2. Assistant Director (Planning and Development) (equivalent to BPS 17)
3. Assistant Director (Store and Purchase) (equivalent to BPS 17)
4. Project Accountant (equivalent to BPS 17)
5. Office Assistant (equivalent to BPS 16)
6. Driver (equivalent to BPS 04)
7. Security Guard (equivalent to BPS 01)
8. Office Boy (equivalent to BPS 01)
In case of additional charge of any of the above mentioned post, the individual will be entitled to draw additional / charge allowance as per Government of the Punjab rules.
1. Applicants are required to apply against the above mentioned posts on the plain papers along with three copies of CV and all attested photocopies of academic transcripts/experience certificates if any. The applications should reach the office of the Registrar of the University within two weeks from the date of advertisement during office hours. 2. Application must reach through Post/courier. By-hand submission shall not be entertained. 3. Applications must be accompanied with Demand Draft /Pay Order. 4. Application fee (non-refundable) Rs. 2000/- for BS-17 to BS-19, Rs. 500/- for BPS-16 and Rs.300/- for BPS-06 to BPS-15 must be paid in favor of Treasurer, Kohsar University, Murree. 5. Applicants working in the Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies are required to produce NOC from their employers. 6. No. TA/DA will be paid for the purpose. 7. Only short listed candidates will be called for the test/interview. 8. The University reserves the rights not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
Registrar Kohsar University, Admin Block, Kashmir Point, Murree