If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 19.01.2023
Applications are invited for the following post/vacancy at Medical & Teaching Institution Hayatabad Medical Complex/ KGMC Hayatabad Peshawar and its constituents. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / Merged districts with the following conditions.
1. Specialist Registrars(Contract)
a) Head & Neck (ENT)
c) c) Thoracic Surgery
2. Trainee Registrars (Contract)
3. Trainee Registrars (Contract)
a) Thoracic Surgery
4. Assistant Anesthetist (Contract)
5. Psychologist (Contract)
6. Senior HR Officer (Contract)
7. Human Resource Officer (T&D) (Contract) 8. JCT Cardiac Surgery
9. Perfusion (Contract)
10. JCT Pulmonology (Contract)
11. Junior Clerk (Contract)
12. Trainee Pharmacist
13. Quality Assurance Trainee
14. Electrician (Contract)
15. Electric Welder (Contract)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01. Age of superannuation ie. 60 years applicable to all posts as per Goverment rules.
02. Application Form are available on HMC website i.e.; http://www.hmckp.gov.pk/downloads.php.
Applications accompanied with complete bio- data and academic/experience / domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested must reach through only registered couriers services / Post office to the HR Department MTI-HMC within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed form. By hand submission of the application form will not be entertained by the HR department.
03. Application Form along-with Bank Draft I Pay Order in favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or through direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account, Branch Code 0185, A/C Number # PLS-3002107103 as per the payment details given below must reach through only registered couriers services/Post office to the HR Department MTI-HMC.
S.No. 1-10 | 500/- Rs. (Non-Refundable)
S.No. 11-14 200/- Rs. (Non-Refundable)
04. Those applicants having distinction in university (not college) must attach authentic document or proof with application form 05. In case if the documents reach after due date by the courier even if the Bank draft/payment is done within due date will not be entertained. 06. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be done either by written test or by their pre-interview marks or both. 07. Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 (amended from time to time). 08. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
09. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
10. The Scrutiny Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the competent forum of HMC for review. The decision of the competent forum there of shall be final. 11. Experience Marks will be given to only those candidates who have experience in relevant subject/field, and experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after the prescribed qualification for the post(s). 12. In case of large number of candidates, MIT-HMC may hold screening test for shortlisting of candidates. Screening test marks will carries no weightage and it will just be used to bring the number of candidates to manageable level for interview. 13. On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the screening test or qualified therein. 14. Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from interview if he/she were (a) Convicted by the court of law. (c) Knowingly fumishes any false information. (b) Dismissed from public service. (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means). (g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates etc. (Submits forget certificates. (h) Misbehaves in the interview 15. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview. 16. The service of selected candidates will be for a period of 01 year further extendable upon approval from BoG's MTI-HMC or otherwise in regulation! policies 17. The competent authority has the power to increase or decrease or even cancelled the post as per requirement of MTI-HMC 18. No TA/DAis allowed for Test/Interview MTI-HMC encourages individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and person with disabilities to apply. The quota system as per Government rules & regulation will be adopted. HOSPITAL DIRECTOR
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
MTI-HAYATABAD MEDICAL COMPLEX PHASE-IV PESHAWAR
Location: Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar
Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar Jobs | job of Specialist Registrars(Contract) | job of Head & Neck (ENT) | job of Psychiatry| job of c) Thoracic Surgery| job of Trainee Registrars (Contract) | job of Oncology| job of Trainee Registrars (Contract) | job of Thoracic Surgery| job of Assistant Anesthetist (Contract) | job of Psychologist (Contract) | job of Senior HR Officer (Contract) | job of Human Resource Officer (T&D) (Contract) JCT Cardiac Surgery| job of Perfusion (Contract) | job of JCT Pulmonology (Contract) | job of Junior Clerk (Contract) | job of Trainee Pharmacist| job of Quality Assurance Trainee| job of Electrician (Contract) | job of Electric Welder (Contract)