If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 30.10.2021
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has designated Ayub Teaching Hospital (ATH), Abbottabad as a Medical Teaching institution under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act, 2015 and has granted autonomous status to the institution. ATH require the services of the following:
1. Senior Registrar (CPS-06) Age-28 40 Domicile KPK(Al Clinical Specialist)
2. Software Engineer CPS-05) Age 21.35 Domicile KPK
3. Associate System Engineer (CPS-04 Age 21-35 Domicile KPK
4. Associate Data Base Administrator CPS-04 A 21-35 Domicile KPK
5. HIMS Administrator CPS-06 Age: 21-35 Domicile KPK
6. Associate Web Developer (CPS-04) A0021-35 Domicile KPK
7. Hardware Technician (CPS-02) Age 18-30 DomicileKPK
8. Network Technician (CPS-OZ) Age-18-30 Domicile Hazara Division
9. Unit Coordinator (CPS-42) A Years
10. Medical Record Clerk (CPS-02)
TERMS & CONDITIONS: 1. The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution 2. Test will be conducted for the above position through NTS 3. Application forms and online deposit slip are available on NTS website. 4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. 5. Numbers of posts can be increased / decreased. 6. 05% quota is reserved for disable & 10% quota is reserved for female candidate &05% quota for minority person shall be applicable on the above mention posts (Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Medical Board should be required) The eligible candidates are required to send attested educational transcript/ DMC's, copy of CNIC, domicile, experience certificates, PMC license & recent passport size photograph to the address mentioned below.
Note: NTS will not issue roll number slip through / courier / postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidate shall take print out of their electronics roll number slip (having picture of the candidate) from NTS website for appearing in the tests.
Address for apply and submission of documents:
National Testing Service (NTS). Plot No.94, Street No.4, H-8/1, Islamabad