If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 07.04.2021
Applications are invited for the following positions on standard pay package in the project titled "Ten billion Tree Tsunami Programme, Phasel, Up-scaling of Green Pakistan Programme (Revised) (TBTTPY" for an initial period of two years extendable on performance evaluation basis to implement the programme at national level:
1. Deputy Project Director Monitoring & Evaluation (PPS.9)
2. Director Wildlife Specialist (PPS-8)
3. Regional Project Director/Fore stry Specialist (PPS-8)
4. Planning/ Procurement Officer (PPS)
5. Developer IT Specialist
6. Monitoring Officer (Forest) (BPS7)
7. Monitoring (Wildlife)
8. Wildlife/Biodi versity Officer (PPS-7)
9. Admin and Finance Officer (BPS.7)
10. Driver (PPS.4) 11. Office Boy
STRENGTHENING OF ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY
1. Admin and Finance
General terms and Conditions:
1. The prescribed qualification/experience and TORS of the posts are available at website
2. Candidates already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel, other terms and conditions for such employees has been reflected in Finance Division's O.M.NO.F.4(9)R-14/2008 dated 19 July 2017 3. General Age relaxation rules of Federal Govt for the posts (at Sr. No 4 to 17) will be applicable 4. Cut-off date (for Sr. NO 417) for determining of eligibility criteria will be closing date of advertisement 5. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. 6. Short listed candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of interview. 7. The posts are purely on contract basis extendable on performance-based evaluation 8. The competent authority reserves the right not to fill the Advertised Post without assigning any reasons thereof 9. NO TADA will be admissible to the candidates called for interview 10. Title of the position applied must be written on the top right-hand corner of the envelope 11. Candidates are required to submit their CVs and documents to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Short listed candidates will bring original testimonials at the time of interview
Deputy Project Director(A&F) Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme
Adventure Inn Garden Avenue, National Park Area, Near Shakar Parian, Islamabad, Pakistan.