If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 17.11.2023
Applications are invited from eligible candidates as per the eligibility criteria mentioned against the following project position in the "Establishment of Project Planning & Development Unit (PPDU)", Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training, and Islamabad. The post is to be filled purely on a contract basis as per the project pay packageadmissible for the PSDP-funded Project staff. Initially, the contract will be awarded for a period of six (06) months which can be further extended, upon satisfactory performance, till the life of the project.
1. Economist/Project Appraisal Specialist (PPS-10)
1. The Candidates are required to submit their CV along with two attested copies of academic/testimonials/experienceçertificate(s), Degrees, CNIC copy, two photographs, and professional experience certificate only to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement (Last date: 30th of November 2023) office hrs.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview. The candidates called for interview will have to bring their original documents along with two attested copies of academic/testimonials/experiencecertificate(s), Degrees, CNIC copy, two photographs, and professional experience certificate and also send documents through email. "firstname.lastname@example.org" and cc to email@example.com. 3. Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
4. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc., will be the closing date of receipt of applications. 5. Detailed Job Description/TORS and Eligibility Criteria are available at the website of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training, Islamabad. The post qualification experience of minimum 10 years of education will be counted.
6. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
Procurement Specialist (PPDU)
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Islamabad. 1st Floor, Pakistan Manpower Institute, Sector G-7/1Islamabad. Contact for Further Queries: 051-9252497
Location: Ministry Of Federal Education And Professional Training Project Planning And Development Unit (PPDU)
Jobs in PPDU | Job of Project Appraisal Specialist