If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 01.08.2022
Vacancy Announcement Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment against following project posts purely on contract basis under the project titled "Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Containment & Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) Program in National Institute of Health, Islamabad" for a period upto 30.06.2023. The requisite qualification and experience has been shown against each post
1. Project National Coordinator
2. Consultant Specialist (Microbiologist)
3. ConsultantSpecialist (Epidemiologist Public Health)
4. Consultant Specialist (Health Education/ Risk Communication)
5. Consultant (Infection Control)
6. Specialist Prevention
7. Senior Medical Officer Senior Scientist (Infection Prevention Control)
Terms and Conditions
1. The previous advertisement of this project published on 24.09.2021 may be treated as cancelled. Those who applied against earlier advertisement need to apply afresh. 2. Five (5) years general relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules Advance copy of the application will not be entertained. Government employees may apply for project posts. However, if any Government employee is selected on project post, he/she will have to resign from Government service before appointment on project posts Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification, experience, age etc as given against each post. 6. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post. 7. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test interview. 8. Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained. 9. No TADA will be admissible for the purpose of test interview. 10. No Additional benefit in addition to pay package shall be admissible for Project's employees 11. The competent authority reserves the right to cancell postpone recruitment process at any stage. 12. It is mandatory for the selected candidates that at the time of joining they will submit an affidavit on stamp paper that he/she would not claim for regularization at any stage as these posts are purely contract based 13. Information provided in the application forms will be verified in case of appointment of the officer official.
In case of any false or forged information, NIH reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
14. Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
HOW TO APPLY
1. Download application form from www.nih.org and send through courier to the undersigned within 15 days from publication of this advertisement. The candidates can also apply at link: https://nip.gov.pk Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
2. Project Director (AMR) NIH, Park Road, Islamabad Contact Number: 051-9255238
Ministry of National Institute of Health, Islamabad Jobs | job of Project National Coordinator| jobs in Consultant Specialist (Microbiologist) | jobs in ConsultantSpecialist (Epidemiologist Public Health) | jobs in Consultant Specialist (Health Education/ Risk Communication) | jobs in Consultant (Infection Control) | jobs in Specialist Prevention| jobs in Senior Medical Officer Senior Scientist (Infection Prevention Control) | jobs in Epidemiologist| jobs in Microbiologist