If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 11.09.2021
Applications are invited from the eligible Pakistani nationals for the following Academic, Non-Academic and Visiting Faculty positions:
1. Musicology Department (Professor ,Assistant Professor)
2. Design Department (Associate Professor, Assistant Professor)
3. Fine Arts Department( Associate Professor)
4. Film & Television Department (Associate Professor)
5. Department of Architecture, Fine Arts, Design, Cultural Studies, Film & Television, Musicology, IT, Special Education and Student Counsellor(Lecturer, Lecturer (Contractual))
NON-ACADEMIC POSITIONS (LAHORE)
1. Senior Accounts Officer
2. Audit Officer
4. Hostel Superintendent (Boys & Girls)
5. Controller of Examinations
6. Additional Registrar
7. Resident Engineer
8. Program Coordinator
10. Office Superintendent (Establishment)
11. Superintendent Workshop
12. PA to Principal
Contractual Positions (lump sum package)
13. Database Developer Female
14. Medical Officer MBBS Doctor (Part Time)
NON-ACADEMIC POSITION (ISLAMABAD)
VISITING FACULTY (LAHORE)
Undergraduate Programs: Fine Arts, Design, Architecture, Film & TV, Musicology and Cultural Studies
VISITING FACULTY (RAWALPINDI / ISLAMABAD) Undergraduate Programs: Fine Arts, Design (VCD, Textile) and Architecture.
VISITING FACULTY (LAHORE) Masters /M.Phil Programs: Interior Design, Visual Art, Multimedia Art and M.Phil in Cultural Studies.
VISITING FACULTY PRODUCT DESIGN (LAHORE) Mechanical Engineering: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics having experience of at least 3-years in Vehicle Design
HEC criteria as amended by the NCA-BOG, apply to all academic positions. Detailed criteria are also available on the NCA website
NON-ACADEMIC POSITIONS (RAWALPINDI)
1. System Manager
2. System Engineer
3. Program Coordinator
4. Purchase Officer
5. Senior Librarian
1. For Application Form, Eligibility Criteria and Payment of Challan please visit NCA website www.nca.edu.pk/jobs.php
2. The applications in hard form duly supported by attested photocopies of educational documents, domicile, CNIC, experience certificates and 2-recent attested passport size photographs must also reach the undersigned on before 25-09-2021. 3. The applications, which are not anyway in line with the advertised criteria, shall not be considered in any case. 4. The applicants working in the public sector must apply through proper channel and upload NOC. No advance copies shall be accepted. 5. The applicants may be called for a written test (for lecturer & non-academic positions) but only short-listed candidates may be called for an interview. 6. A non-refundable application processing fee Challan (available on NCA website) for PKRS.1,000/- cach payable at any HBL branch in Pakistan abroad for all positions must be attached with the applications. 7. The College reserves all rights to add / decrease / fill/postpone / cancel / transfer all or any of the advertised positions before or after making appointment(s) if so required and deemed fit by the Competent Authority. 8. Relaxation(s) (if any), except education qualification, only for the deserving cases may be granted as deemed fit by the NCA-BOG. 9. No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview.
2% Disable Quota shall be observed. Applicants applying against disable quota must submit a disability certificate as per Govt. rules.
PROF. DR. MURTAZA JAFRI. PRINCIPAL
4-Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore - Pakistan. (042) 99211622 - 99210599 (Ext.123), email@example.com
Location: Lahore, Islamabad