If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 07.06.2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on BPS basis for NUML Regional Campuses
1. Associate Professor (BPS-20)
2. Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
3. Lecturer(BPS-18) CONDITIONS
1. Applicants are required to submit two copies of the application, dossiers, including detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, Research Publication copy of CNIC, two recent photograph and bank draft of Rs. 1000- (non-refundable favoring Rector, NUML Islamabad. Application complete in all respect should be sent through courier to
HR Branch, Sector 4-9, NUML Islamabad
Application Form can be downloaded from https:inuml.edu.pkjobs/all 3. Candidates apply for more than one category may attach submit separate dossiers and bank draft for each category. Also mentioned Regional Campus on the envelope 4. Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel by due date and submit service certificates issued by their present and former employers, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. 5. The University reserves the rights to fill any position withhold the appointment against any advertised position or to accept reject any application without assigning any reason 6. The last date of submission of application is 21-06-2021.
7. Incomplete applications or applications submitted by handlemail or received after due date shall not be entertained. 8. The candidates applying for the position must enlist the attached documents with signature. 9. Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases
Director HR Tele: 051-9265100 Ext-2303