If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 13.04.2021
University of Lakki Marwat intends to deploy Staff on the following positions, purely on temporary basis (Fixed Pay), initially for a period of six months, extendable based on satisfactory performance to maximum one year. The eligibility criteria shall be as mentioned against each: -
1. Deputy Director Works (Executive Engineer) No. of Post: 1
2. Deputy Treasurer No. of Post: 1
3. Assistant Director Database No. of Post: 1
4. Assistant Director Planning & Development No. of Post: 1
5. Assistant Director Administration No. of Post: 1
6. Assistant Registrar (Academics) No. of Post: 1
7. Assistant Director Network/Network Engineer No. of Post: 1
8. Assistant Director Web/Webmaster No. of Post: 1
9. Assistant Controller Examination No. of Post: 1
10. Assistant Treasurer No. of Post: 1
11. Secretary to Vice Chancellor No. of Post: 1
12. Internal Audit Officer No. of Post: 1
13. Personal Assistant No. of Posts: 2
14. Account Assistant No. of Posts: 2
15. Key Punch Operator No. of Posts: 5
16. Junior Clerk No. of Posts: 5
17. Network Assistant No. of Post: 3
18. Photographer No. of Post: 1
19. Sub Engineer (Civil)/ Quantity Surveyor/Draftsman No. of Post: 2
20. Store Keeper No. of Post: 1
Conditions to apply:
1. Candidates are required to fill online form on: www.ulm.edu.pk and print it in hard copy. 2. The duly filled application form (printed) complete in all respects along with attested copies of educational testimonials and relevant experience certificates (from Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies), copy of CNIC and two recent passport size color photographs must reach to the office of the undersigned, on or before April 30, 2021. 3. Application processing fee (non-refundable) original bank receipt or bank draft or through online transfer in HBL Lakki Marwat Branch (1169), online Account # 11697901661103 in favour of the University of Lakki Marwat, must be attached with the application form.
4. The claim of experience must be supported by experience certificates, appointment letters and pay slips issued by the authorized officer duly attested by a gazetted officer. 5. The Candidates having foreign degrees/certificates must provide equivalency certificate from Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad. 6. The candidates will have to appear in the written test as per Rules/Statutes. 7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview as per Rules/Statutes. 8. They may be required to produce original documents at the time of interview. 9. Incomplete application forms and those received after the due date, may be rejected without intimation to the applicant. 10. For multiple posts separate application form each accompanied by a separate application-processing fee should be submitted. 11. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview and only shortlisted candidates may be call for interview. 12. The applicants are required to mention the position applied for on the top corner of the envelope. 13. Only candidates who belong to Bannu Division are eligible to apply for the posts from Serial 13 to 20. 14. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease (according to the need), cancel or not to fill any of the above posts without assigning any reason. 15. Age will be reckoned as on the closing date of advertisement and age limit will be 18-45 years.
Note: Errors and Omissions, if any shall subject to rectification.
(INAM ULLAH KHAN) Registrar The University of Lakki Marwat
Ph# 0969-511819 Fax#0969-510019
Location: Lakki Marwat