If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 09.11.2023
The Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency, Ministry of Climate Change & Environmental Coordination invites applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in the PSDP Project-Pakistan Bio-safety Clearing House for GMOS Regulation, on purely Contract basis for the period of one year extendable by another year/ completion of the project:
1. Inspector /Field Officer (PPS-5)
2. Accountant (PPS 5)
3. Stenotypist (PPS 5)
4. Field Assistant (PPS 4)
5. Data Entry Operators (PPS 3)
6. Electrician PPS 2
7. Dispatch Rider (PPS-1)
8. Driver (PPS 2) (2)
9. Office Boy (PPS 2) (3)
10. Gate Keeper/ Chowkidar(PPS-1)
11. Gardener (Mali) (PPS-1)
12. National Project Manager (PPS-9 equivalent to BS-19)
13. Deputy Director BCH(Admn & Finance) (PPS 8 equivalent to BS-18)
14. Deputy Director BCH (Technical) (PPS-8) 15. Assistant
16. Director BCH (Admn & Finance) (PPS 7 equivalent to BS-17)
18. Director BCH (Technical) (PPS-7 equivalent to BS-17)
19. Law Officer (PPS 7 equivalent to BS-17)
20. Research Assistant (PPS 6 equivalent to BS-16)
21. Field Coordinator (PPS-6 equivalent to BS-16)
22. I.T. Officer (PPS-6 equivalent to BS-16)
Terms & Conditions
1. All positions are based in Islamabad and are on contract basis on open merit.
2. Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) at website
3. www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Advertisement can be downloaded from website https://environment.gov.pk/LatestNews and https://www.mocc.gov.pk/ ToRs/Job Descriptions for the posts can also be downloaded from website https://environment.gov.pk/LatestNews
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. 5. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars. 6. Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview. Candidates already in Government Service, will also have to produce original NOC from their departments/organizations. 7. Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of submission of any false/forged/fake or bogus documents candidature of the particular candidate shall be stand cancelled. 8. The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules. 9. No TA/DAshall be admissible for appearing in test/interview. 10. If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, he should apply separately. 11. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons. 12. Job applications submitted directly to department without National Job Portal (NJP) will not be entertained.
Deputy Director (Admn & Finance), Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency
Pak-EPA, Plot # 42, Street # 06, H-8/2, Islamabad, Ph.051-9250731
Location: Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency
Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency Jobs | Job of Inspector /Field Officer | Job of Accountant | Job of Stenotypist | Job of Field Assistant (PPS 4) | Job of Data Entry Operators (PPS 3) | Job of Electrician PPS 2| Job of Dispatch Rider | Job of Driver | Job of Office Boy) (3) | Job of Gate Keeper/ Chowkidar | Job of Gardener (Mali) | Job of National Project Manager | Job of Deputy Director BCH| Job of Deputy Director BCH | Job of Assistant| Job of Director BCH | Job of Assistant| Job of Director BCH | Job of Law Officer | Job of Research Assistant | Job of Field Coordinator | Job of I.T. Officer