If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 03.02.2024
Applications are invited to fill in following posts in Population Welfare Department, Punjab under an ADP Scheme titled as "ESTABLISHMENT OF 12 MOBILE SERVICE UNITS (2022-24)" on contract basis as per provisions contained in PC-I of the said Scheme. The detail of posts is as follows:
1. Woman Medical Officer (BS-17) @ fixed Salary Rs.1,64,000/- per month
2. Family Welfare Worker (BS-09) @ fixed Salary Rs.44,000/- per month)
3. Driver (BS-04) @ fixed Salary Rs.38,000/- per month) Aya (BS-001) @fixed Salary Rs.36,000/- per month)
Terms & Conditions: -
1. The above referred posts are contractual, non-transferable and project based.
2. The period of contract shall be initially up to 30.06.2024.
3. No further age relaxation will be admissible.
4. The age of the Candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application. 5. Candidates having domicile of Punjab for post mentioned at Sr. No.1 & 2 and for posts mentioned at Sr. No. 3 & 4 having domicile of concerned district of Punjab (as mentioned in column No.6) shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts. 6. Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application. 7. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible. 8. The degrees should be issued by the HEC recognized University/Institutions. The equivalency of Certificates/Degrees must be provided by the candidate duly approved by the HEC/Board or any other issuing authority. 9. The department reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of post or reject any post or postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage without any notice. 10. The interest candidates are required to submit their applications on plain paper alongwith all testimonials/educational certificates/domicile certificate/CNIC/Contact No./Two passport size photographs. 20-02-2024.
11. The last date of submission of application is
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
1. Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk). 2. Candidate shall submit dully filled application form (online) alongwith deposit slip prescribed fee in favour of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form. 3. Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
4. The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/ short listed candidates only through NTS. 5. Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained. 6. Applications completed in all respect should reach NTS till 20-02-2024.
7. Roll number slips shall be uploaded on NTS website and test schedule shall be conveyed to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test. 8. In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Selection Committee reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate. 9. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for final interview based upon result of NTS test, qualification and experience. 10. The age of the Candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application. 11. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate. 12. Candidate shall produce original documents, alongwith set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. 13. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: UAN: +92-51-844-4441, National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
ASSISTANT Director (GENERAL) /Project Director
Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
Location: Population Welfare Department, Punjab
Population Welfare Department Punjab | Job of Woman Medical Officer | Job of Family Welfare Worker