If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 08.10.2021
Government of the Punjab has established Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) under the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Act 2019, to provide clean drinking water to the people of Punjab. The Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set against the following position:
1. Director Planning
2. Dy. Manager
3. Accounts & Finance
4. Assistant Manager
5. Projects & Management Control
7. Office Boy
8. Security Guard
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Interested candidates should apply for the above-mentioned position online through Punjab Job Portal website (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk). 2. Applicants for positions mentioned from Sr. No. 04, 05 and 06 should submit application in hard copy accompanying attested copies of CNIC, Educational Experience certificates (where relevant) and 03 passport sized photographs to the address given below via mail/courier.
3. Last date for submission is 25-10-2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
4. The positions mentioned above will be offered on contract basis for a period of 03-years. 5. Age will be reckoned as on the Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications. 6. The age of a Candidate will be calculated from his/her Date of birth as given in Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation). In case the Candidate has appeared in any other examination equivalent to Secondary School Certificate such as Senior Cambridge/O-Level and certificate of such examination does not bear Date of Birth of the Candidate, he/she shall be required to produce;
a. The School Leaving Certificate bearing his/her Date of Birth; or
b. Original and Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA); o r
C. Birth Certificate duly issued by the concerned Local Council Authority.
7. Details are also uploaded on Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority website (https://aab-e-pak.com) 8. Degrees/Qualifications obtained from Local or Foreign Institutions must be recognized from Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan. 9. Government, Semi Government and Autonomous body employees, applying for above posts, should be able to produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time of interview. 10. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview. 10. No TA/DA will be admissible. 11. Date, time and place of interview will be intimated in due course. 12. Decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final and not challengeable in any court of law. 13. Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
HIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER PUNJAB AAB-E-PAK AUTHORITY 4" Floor Efu House, 6-D/Main Gulberg, Jail Road, Lahore