If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 09.04.2021
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for three (03) years renewable for following posts in Punjab Forensic Science Agency, Lahore.
1. Junior Forensic Scientist (DNA & Serology) (Special Pay Package)
2. Junior Forensic Scientist (Narcotics) (Special Pay Package)
3. Junior Forensic Scientist (Toxicology) (Special Pay Package)
4. Junior Forensic Scientist (Trace Chemistry) (Special Pay Package)
5. Junior Forensic Scientist (Firearms & Tool Marks) (Special Pay Package)
6. Junior Forensic Scientist (Latent Finger Print) (Special Pay Package )
7. Junior Forensic Scientist (Questioned Document) (Special PayPackage) 8. Junior Forensic Scientist (Pathology & Histology) (Special Pay Package)
9. Junior Forensic Scientist (Computer Forensic) (Special Pay Package)
10. Junior Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation) (Special PayPackage)
1. Only "male" candidates can apply for the posts of Junior Forensic Scientist (Crime & Death Scene Investigation) (Sr# 10). 2. General age relaxation shall be applicable in maximum/upper age limit as per prevailing policies ofGovt. of the Punjab. 3. Recruitment shall be made as per provisions of the Contract Appointment Policy, 2004 of the Government of the Punjab. 4. Monthly salaries for the above-mentioned posts of Junior Forensic Scientists will be as under:
Read The News Paper ad
5. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase, decrease OR cancel the number of postsagainst above mentioned each category at any stage. 6. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post. 7. Candidates shall apply online on National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) and pay test fee directly to NTS on prescribed deposit slip. 8. Candidates shall submit duly filled web generated Application Form, along with test fee of Rs. 750/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form. 9. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. 10. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply.
Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. 11. Last date of submission of applications to NTS is 26th April 2021. 12. The date of written test will be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS website. 13. Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test. 14. Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date/time of interview. 15. No. TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview. 16.
For information contact 042-37840007 (Ext. 4024).
Punjab Forensic Science Agency Home Department, Govt. Of The Punjab.