If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 28.08.2022
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for following positions in the UniversityNo.
1. Professor Department of History Specialization Modern South Asian History, History of Freedom Movement, Partition and History of Pakistan
2. Professor Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences (QASMS) Specialization All fields of Management Sciences
3. Associate Professor School of Politics & International Relations (SPIR) Specialization All fields of International Relations
4. Associate Professor Department of Earth Sciences Specialization Seismic / Gravity / Magnetic methods
5. Assistant Professor Department of Quaid-i-Azam School of Management Sciences (QASMS) Specialization All fields of Management Sciences
6. Assistant Professor Department of Economics Specialization Microeconomics, Macroeconomics and Econometrics or any other field of Economics
1. Applicants for all positions are required to submit one complete application / dossier on Prescribed Proforma (available at University website) including all documents/tested degrees/experience certificates/CNIC/domicile etc in binding form. Applicants for the positions of Professors and Associate Professors are required to submit a soft copy of application/dossier in PDF format (CD, DVD) as wel 2. Applications from both national and overseas candidates should reach office of the
Assistant Registrar Establishment QAU, Islamabad
within 60 days of the date of Advertisement Applications from national candidates should reach along with Bank Draft (any bank or Paid Challan only from HBL Quaid-Azam University, Islamabad branch of Rs. 2000- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of Treasurer Quaid-Azam University, Islamabad 4. Applications from abroad may be sent along with US $ 100 (n the shape of bank draft - drawn in favour of Treasurer, Quaid-t. Azam University, Islamabad) Internal/existing candidates of OAU may apply on BPS against these advertised posts. Candidates) applying for teaching positions under both systems (TTS/BPS) should submit separate application/dossier with complete documents) along with separate bank draft etc. for each application 7. Separate application forms for Teaching Positions TTS & BPS are available at University website www.gau edupk 8. Applicants already working in government semi-government organizations autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel by due date along with service certificates issued by their present and former employers) duly attested, otherwise, their applications will not be entertained. However, the University may entertain advance copies, if clearly mentioned 9. Selected candidates will be governed by the Quaid-i-Azam University Service Statutes and rules/regulations amended from time to time. 10. Applications incomplete in any aspect or received after due date will not be entertained by any means 11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. 12. Only eligible candidates are encouraged to apply 13. Applications are treated as a confidential document and will be shredded off in due course of time after making appointments 14 All teaching posts are to be filed purely on open merit basis. 15. Decision of the University shal remain binding in all cases 16. Any query/information can be raised / obtained on Phone Nos - 051-90644141 / 051-90644142/ 051-90644083 (Establishment Section) or by sending an email atar estgau.edu.pk 17. Advertisement in detail is available at Quaid-i-Azam University Website www.gau.edu.pk
REGISTRAR (DR. RAJA QAISER AHMED)
Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad Jobs | teaching Jobs | job of Professor