If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 24.12.2021
Adv. No. UoB/03/2021 Applications are invited preferably from residents of Malakand Division on prescribed forms for the following posts on regular basis in the University of Buner. The Application form can be obtained from the office of Registrar, University of Buner, or can be downloaded from University of Buner website www.ubuner.edu.pk.
1. Office Assistant (BPS-16) No. of Post: Seven
2. Computer Operator (BPS-16) No. of Post: Four
3. Care Taker (BPS-16) No. of Post: One
4. Personal Assistant (BPS-16) No. of Post: One
5. UDC (BPS-14) No. of Post: Eight
6. LDC (BPS-11) No. of Post: Twelve
7. Sub Engineer (Electrical & Civil) (BPS-11) No. of Post: Two
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Application forms are available on the University Website: www.ubuner.edu.pk, and in the Office of the Registrar, UOB. 2. Application forms complete in all respect along with relevant documents/experience certificates and three passport size color photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 25-01-2022, positively. 3. No document will be accepted after the deadline.
Application processing fee of Rs.1300/-for BPS-16, Rs.1100/- for BPS-14 and Rs.900/- for BPS-11 to be deposited in A/C No. 0009327901179701 Habib Bank Limited, Sowari branch, Buner, in favor of University of Buner. Original bank receipt or bank draft should be attached with the application forms.
Candidates applying for more than one post need to submit separate applications and fees for each post. 7. Candidates working in government/semi-government/autonomous organizations should apply through the proper channel. 8. Contact numbers, mail, and email addresses must be provided for quick correspondence. 9. Original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. 10. The directions issued by the government from time to time regarding minority & disabled quota will be followed accordingly. 11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. 12. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview. 13. List of eligible applicants for test/interview will be displayed on the University website. 14. The University reserves the right to increase, decrease, or not to fill any of the above posts without assigning any reason. 15. Legal action will be taken if any of the submitted documents were found fake/tamper. 16. Eligibility in all respect shall be reckoned upon the closing date of advertisement. 17. Errors & Omissions (if any) are liable to subsequent rectification by the University Authorities. 18. Any information required may be sought through Email: DR @ubuner.edu.pk or phone 0939-555013&211 during office hours only.
Registrar University of Buner Phone: 0939-555013,211