If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 04.06.2021
Applications are invited from dynamic, dedicated and competent professional (Male/Female) from the Nationals of Pakistan domiciled in the Province of the Punjab for the appointments against the following posts in the University on prescribed form available at the University Official Website. The requisite qualification and experience are given below.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS 1. Chief Medical Officer (BPS-19)
2. Deputy Director (Quality Assurance/QEC) (BPS-18)
3. Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
4. Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
5. Medical Officer (BPS-17)
1. Lecturer (BPS-18)
2. Electrical Engineering (04 posts)
3. 3Electronics Engineering (D2 posts)
4. Clivil Engineering (04 posts)
5. Mechanical Engineering (0 posts)
6. Telecom Engineering (04 posts)
7. Software Engineering (01 post)
8. Computer Science 01 post) 9. Lecturer (English) (BPS-18)
10. Basic Sciences (01 post) Note :
1. Applications duly complete in all respect, along with application fee (non-refundable) Rs. 20001- for BPS-18 & 19, Rs.15001- for BPS-17 in the favor of the Treasurer, UET Taxila in the form of Bank Draft Bank Challan must be submitted in the
R&I Cell of UET Taxila
on or before June 30, 2021 (Wednesday).
2. Eligible candidates should submit their application forms along with attested copies of educaticnal testimonials (ie Degrees Certificates, Transcript DMC) & experience certificates from Government Semi-Government'Autonomous Bodies), copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, valid registration card of PEC in the relevant field of engineering (Prefix) (only applicable for degrees in engineering disciplines). 3. Only those qualification & experience etc will be considered if valid documentary proof is attached up to the last date of advertisement. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. They also submit No Objection Certificate from their concerned departments/ organizations along with their applications. 5. Age relaxation will be considered in light of Government/University rules on case-to-case basis. 6. Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria, will be called for tests/ interview. 7. The candidate applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application along with original bank receipt for each post. 8. In case of any educational document or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect fake at any stage, the candidate will be disqualified immediately 9. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date shall be rejected without information to the applicant. 10. The University reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of posts as per requirement without assigning any reason. 11. For contract position, initial contract will be offered for the period of 03 years which is extendible on satisfactory performance. 12. For regular positions, the period of probation will be extendible to 03 years. 13. The written test will be conducted for the positions in BPS-17 & 18. 14. Application fee is not required for position at serial No. 6. 15. Quota for Minorities, Disable Persons and Women will be applicable as per rules.
Dr. Mansoor Ahmad Baluch (Registrar)