1. Who is called as Father of Computers?
2. Which of these is a standard interface for serial data transmission?
3. Which type of topology is best suited for large businesses which must carefully control and coordinate the operation of distributed branch outlets?
4. The first Digital Computer introduced, was named as?
5. How many generations, computer can be classified?
6. First Generation Computers contain?
7. II Generation Computers are made of?
8. IV Generation Computers contain?
9. Vth Generation Computers are based on?
10. Computers, combine both measuring and counting, are called?
11. Which of the following transmission directions listed is not a legitimate channel?
12. How many menus has a calculator in the windows
13. Parity bits" are used for which of the following purposes?
To detect errors
14. In world today, most of the computers are?
15. In any computer installation, how many elements consist?
16. Physical structure of computer is called?
17. CPU stands for?
Central Processing Unit
18. In which type of computer, data are represented as discrete signals?
19. Which of the following is available in the form of a PC now?
20. PARAM is an example of?
21. Who developed the analytical engine?
22. GUI stands for?
Graphical User Interface
23. The time taken by CPU to retrieve and interpret the instruction to be executed is calledas? Instruction cycle
24. Which of the following is responsible for all types of calculations?
25. Which of the following is permanent memory?
26. The metal or plastic case that holds all the physical parts of the computer is the?
27. CD-ROM stands for?
Compact Disk Read Only Memory
28. ALU Stand for?
Arithmetic Logic Unit
29. VGA Stand for?
Video Graphics Array
30. The communication protocol that drives the internet and therefore most Lan’s use is called
31. The hardware parts are
32. What kind of transmission medium is most appropriate to carry data in a computer network that is exposed to electrical interferences?
33. The registers used for any mathematical and logical operations are
34. Dot-matrix is a type of
35. A combination of 4 bit is called
36. A combination of 8 bit is called
37. IBM 1401 is?
Second Generation Computer
38. MSI stands for?
Medium Scale Integrated Circuits
39. WAN stands for?
Wide Area Network
40. MICR stands for?
Magnetic Ink Character Reader
41. One byte consists of?
42. EEPROM stand for?
Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
43. Which of the following is a way to access secondary memory?
Random access memory
44. UNIVAC Stand for?
Universal Automatic Computer
45. The brain of any computer system is?
46. To rage capacity of magnetic disk depends on?
disk pack in disk surface
47. The two kinds of main memory are?
ROM and RAM
48. A storage area used to store data to a Compensate for the difference in speed at which the different units can handle data is?
49. Computer is free from tiresome and boardroom. We call it?
50. Which type of computers uses the 8-bit code called EBCDIC?
51. The ALU of a computer responds to the commands coming from?
52. Chief component of first generation computer was?
Vacuum Tubes and Valves
53. To produce high quality graphics (hardcopy) in color, you would want to use a/n?
54. One millisecond is?
1000th of a seconds
55. The output quality of a printer is measured by?
Dot per inch
56. Which of the following was a special purpose computer?
57. Which of the following storage devices can store maximum amount of data?
58. Which computer was considered the first electronic computer until 1973 when court invalidated the patent?
59. A physical connection between the microprocessor memory and other parts of the microcomputer is known as?
60. Propagation of signals across a communication medium is called
61. A collection of hyperlinked documents on the internet forms the ?
World Wide Web (WWW)
62. The location of a resource on the internet is given by its?
63. The term HTTP stands for?
Hypertext transfer protocol
64. Which one of the following would breach the integrity of a system?
Full access rights for all users
65. Which software prevents the external access to a system?
66. Which of the following best describes uploading information?
Sending information to a host computer
67. High density double sided floppy disks could store of data?
68. A high quality CAD system uses the following for printing drawing and graphs?
69. The accuracy of the floating-point numbers representable in two 16-bit words of a computer is approximately?
70. In most of the IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drivers, memory, expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of the board?
71. A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit stream is known as?
Pulse code modulation
72. Regarding a VDU, Which statement is more correct?
It is a peripheral device
73. A modern electronic computer is a machine that is meant for?
Input, storage, manipulation and outputting of data
74. When was vacuum tube invented?
75. Computer with 80286 Microprocessor is?
76. The digital computer was developed primarily in?
77. Software in computer?
Enhances the capabilities of the hardware machine
78. The arranging of data in a logical sequence is called?
79. What is the responsibility of the logical unit in the CPU of a computer?
To compare numbers
80. Abacus was the first ?
81. If in a computer, 16 bits are used to specify address in a RAM, the number of addresses will be?
82. Instructions and memory address are represented by?
83. The terminal device that functions as a cash register, computer terminal, and OCR reader is the?
84. A set of flip flops integrated together is called?
85. Which is used for manufacturing chips?
86. The first computer introduced in Nepal was?
87. Mnemonic a memory trick is used in which of the following language?
88. A register organized to allow to move left or right operations is called ?
89. Which was the most popular first generation computer?
90. A set of information that defines the status of resources allocated to a process is?
91. Each set of Napier’s bones consisted of rods?
92. BCD Stand for?
Binary Coded Decimal
93. When was the world’s first laptop computer introduced in the market and by whom?
94. From which generation operating systems were developed?
95. The first firm to mass-market a microcomputer as a personal computer was?
96. How many address lines are needed to address each machine location in a 2048 x 4 memory chip?
98. Properly arranged data is called?
99. John Napier invented Logarithm in?
100. How many times, the rate of the transfer of data on a USB port is faster than a parallel port device
10 to 20 times
101. In Microsoft Word, Ctrl+1 is used for which of the following
Single line spacing
102. Radio button offers a list of
Mutually exclusive options
103. Check Box offers a list of
Mutually inclusive Options
104. An integrated circuit is?
Fabricated on a tiny silicon chip
105. What Type of control pins are needed in a microprocessor to regulate traffic on the bus, in order to prevent two devices from trying to use it at the same time?
106. Whereas a computer mouse moves over the table surface, the trackball is?
107. Multi user systems provided cost savings for small business because they use a single processing unit to link several?
108. The word processing task associated with changing the appearance of a document is?
109. When was Pascale invented?
110. What is required when more than one person uses a central computer at the same time?
111. The term gigabyte refers to?
112. in which year was UK’s premier computing event started?
113. What is the date when Babbage conceived Analytical engine?
114. What was the expected feature of fifth generation computers when Japan started FGCS?
116. Computer operators?
operate the device which input and output data from the computer
117. Computers are also called personal computers?
118. Which of the following is machine independence program?
High level language
119. When was the first electro-mechanical computer developed?
120. Analog computer works on the supply of?
Continuous electrical pulses
121. The BIOS is the abbreviation of ?
Basic Input Output System
122. Most of the first generation computers were?
Special purpose computers
123. The output quality of a printer is measured by?
Dot per sq. inch
124. On a PC, how much memory is available to application software?
125. In a Computer is capable to store single binary bit?
126. What does DMA stand for?
Direct Memory Access
127. Operating system, editors, and debuggers comes under?
128. What is the name of the display feature that highlights are of the screen which requires operator attention?
129. Which is the largest computer?
130. The personal computer industry was started by?
131. What is meant by a dedicated computer?
Which is assigned one and only one task
132. Registers, which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional, are known as?
General purpose register
133. Registers which are partially visible to users and used to hold conditional codes (bits set by the CPU hardware as the result of operations), are known as?
134. An approach that permits the computer to work on several programs instead of one is?
Over lapped processing
135. Who suggested Stored Program Concept?
136. The central processing unit (CPU) consists of?
Control unit, arithmetic-logic unit and primary storage
137. The notable features like keyboards, monitors, GUI were developed in?
138. Who is credited with the idea of using punch cards to control patterns in a waving machine?
139. What is an interpreter?
An interpreter is the representation of the system being designed
140. RJ45 UTP cable has Cables?
141. Which of the following is not a valid size of a Floppy Disk?
142. The earliest calculating devices are?
143. Word length of a Personal Computer is?
144. A directly accessible appointment calendar is feature of a resident package?
145. Which unit converts computer data into human readable form?
146. What produces useful information out of data?
147. Which of the following device was not invented by Babbage?
148. A digital computer did not score over an analog computer in terms of?
149. Which number system is usually followed in a typical 32-bit computer?
150. A computer has very low failure rate because it uses electronic components. It produces very consistent results. This is highlighted by which of the feature of computer?
151. A paper printout of a document is known as?
152. Which part of the computer is used for calculating and comparing?
153. ABC Stand for?
Special purpose computer
154. The maximum length (in bytes) of an IPv4 datagram is?
155. The speed of communications between any two devices on the Ethernet Lan is
10 Mbps to 100 Mbps
156. The IP network 192.168.50.0 is to be divided into 10 equal sized subnets. Which of the following subnet masks can be used for the above requirement?
157. When the mail server sends mail to other mail servers it becomes ___ ?
158. The computer code for the interchange of information between terminals is?
159. When was the X window system born?
160. What is the first stage in software development?
161. Which of the following is valid statement?
Data in itself is useless unless it is processed
162. EBCDIC stands for?
Extended Binary Coded Decimal Interchange Code
163. Personnel who design, program, operates and maintains computer equipment refers to?
164. IBM System/360 is?
165. Which of the following color graphics display has the highest resolution
166. In order to open the view menu in the word menu bar which of the following shortcut key is used
167. Which of the following address belongs class A?
168. Which of the following IP addresses can be used as (a) loop-back addresses?
169. You can set the folder view option according to your settings through which of the following choice
170. Which of the following shortcut key is used to close the program
171. Which of the following have the fastest access time?
172. The term WAN stands for?
Wide Area Network
173. What IP address class allocates 8 bits for the host identification part?
174. The term IANA stands for?
Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
175. How many versions available of IP?
176. The term IPv4 stands for?
Internet Protocol Version 4
177. The term LAN stands for?
Local Area Network
178. What is a compiler?
Compiler scans the entire program and translates the whole of it into machine code at once
179. What is an interpreter?
Interpreter translates just one statement of the program at a time into machine code.
180. . Punched cards were first introduced by?
181. Which of the through is share the data of two computer?
182. Which of the following programming language started from second generation?
183. The translator program used in assembly language is called?
184. Which of the following memories allows simultaneous read and Write operations?
185. EPROM can be used for?
Erasing and reconstructing the contents of ROM
186. A 32 bit microprocessor has the word length equal to?
187. The term GIGO is related to?
188. Web cam is an?
input unit device
189. Bit stands for?
190. Which device can understand difference between data &programs?
191. Which of the following is a read only memory storage device?
192. Symbolic logic was discovered by?
193. An error in computer data is called?
194. The instructions for starting the computer are house on?
Read only memory chip
195. 1 nibble equals to?
196. Perforated paper used as input of output media is known as?
197. Which American computer company is called Big Blue?
198. It was in 2028 BS the was brought in to calculate census data?
199. Which unit holds data temporarily?
Primary Memory Unit
200. The computer size was very large in?
201. A name or number used to identify storage location devices?
202. Which of the following is not computer language?
Medium level language
203. Reading data is performed in magnetic disk by?
204. The term ‘computer’ is derived from?
205. To locate a data item for storage is?
206. In specific, if the systems use separate protocols, which one of the following devices is used to link two systems?
207. How many digits of the Data Network Identification Code (DNIC) identify the country?
208. Which of the following methods is used to broadcast two packets on the medium at a time?
209. Word length of a Personal Computer is?
210. Which of the following is true with regard to the ping command?
Ping summarizes the packet loss and round-trip delay between two IP end points.
211. In the cryptography, the sequence of the letters is rearranged by?
212. Who used punched cards practically for the first time in the history of computers?
213. Hard disk is coated in both sides with?
Magnetic metallic oxide
214. Which of the following term means to reckon?
215. Computer professionals working in a computer Centre are?
216. The contents of information are stored in?
Memory data register
217. Main storage is also called?
218. Memory unit is one part of?
Central Processing Unit
219. By programmable machine we mean?
220. Which of the following is a secondary memory device?
221. The memory which is programmed at the time it is manufactured?
222. Which of the following memories must be refreshed many times per second?
223. In mode, the communication channel is used in both directions at the same time?
224. Memory is made up of?
Large number of cells
225. What is the path from which data flow in a computer system is known as?
226. Which technology is more reliable?
227. Raw facts and figures about any particular topic are?
228. A computer can solve more than one kind of problem. This is related to which of the following characteristics?
229. Cursor is a?
Thin blinking line
230. We can Search character & word and symbols in Microsoft word by using _______ command?
Ctrl + F
231. In the context of Microsoft Word, there is a feature called ‘Gutter Margin’. What is this feature used for?
Give provision for better document binding
232. In which tab Hyphenation options are available?
233. Which device is required for the Internet connection?
234. What does DMA stand for?
Direct Memory Access
235. When did John Napier develop logarithm?
236. Which short cut key is used to bring up the “Find and Replace” dialog box in Ms word?
237. From which generation computers the printers were used?
238. How many symbols exist in Bardot code?
239. An application program that helps the user to change any number and immediately see the result of that change is?
240. What is the name of the new color laptop computer which is powered by a 386 processor at 33 MHz and is built by Epson?
241. In analog computer?
Input is never converted to digital form
242. When as the Company named IBM?
243. Which of the following storage device can store the largest amount of data?
244. The octal equivalence of 111010 is?
245. What do you call a single point on a computer screen?
246. Mostly which of the following device is used to carry user files?
247. An output device that uses words or messages recorded on a magnetic medium to produce audio response is?
Voice response unit
248. Who developed a mechanical device in the 17th century that could add, Subtract, Multiple divide and find square roots?
249. The first Macintosh computer was from?
250. Which of the following is internal memory?
251. Floppy disks which are made from flexible plastic material are also called?
252. The magnetic storage chip used to provide non-volatile direct access storage of data and that have no moving parts are known as?
Magnetic bubble memory
253. Microsoft was founded in________?
254. A “Ctrl + Enter” command will __________ ?
Create a new page
255. A normal CD-ROM usually can store up to data?
256. The protect document option can be found in the _______ tab of the Ribbon ?
257. ATM stands for?
Automatic Teller Machine
258. Which function you will use to add names and addresses of different recipient for each copy of the letter?
259. Default Font Size In MS Office 2007 is__________?
260. The 2nd Generation Computer was based on?
261. The 3rd Generation Computer was made with?
262. He BIOS is the abbreviation of ?
Best Input Output System
263. What do u say a single point on a computer screen
264. How was the generation of computer classified?
by the device used in memory & processor
265. A collection of related instructions organized for a common purpose is referred to as?
266. Computer instructions written with the use of English words instead of binary machine code is called?
267. Which language is directly understood by the computer without translation program?
268. Which of the following processors use RISC technology?
269. Which of the following machine was not invented by Charles Babbage?
270. How many numbers could ENIAC store in its internal memory?
271. The subject of cybernetics deals with the science of?
Control and communication
272. Binary circuit elements have?
Two stable state
273. The value of each bead in earth is?
274. Which of the following terms is the most closely related to main memory?
275. Which was the world’s first minicomputer and when was it introduced?
276. A group of magnetic tapes, videos or terminals usually under the control of one master is?
277. The word length of a computer is measured in?
278. Which unit holds data permanently?
Secondary storage unit
279. . From which device main component of the computer communicate with each other?
280. Which is a volatile memory?
281. The digital signals can be represented by
0 and 1
282. Modulator-demodulator is a device that converts?
Digital signal into analog signal and Analog signal into digital signal
283. Computer system comprises of major units?
input unit, output unit, central processing unit and storage unit
284. Magnetic tape can serve as?
Secondary storage media
285. Which company is the biggest player in the microprocessor industry?
286. EBCDIC can code up to how many different characters?
287. Number crunchier is the informal name for?
288. Which device is used to process data?
290. Who is known as the father of Computer Science?
292. In MS Word short cut key for Split a window or remove the split view?
293. Ms Word offers the different views of a document?
294. RATS stand for?
Regression Analysis Time Series
295. Which technology is used in Compact disks?
296. The metal disks, which are permanently housed in, sealed and contamination free containers are called?
297. Intel Corporation produces chips for which computers?
298. The first microprocessor built by the Intel Corporation was called?
299. The data recording format in most of the modern magnetic tape is?
300. Who designed the first electronics Computer ?
ENIAC/ C) J. P. Eckert and J. W. Muchly
301. Time during which a job is processed by the computer is?
302. Which unit converts user data into machine readable form?
303. Which unit is known as nerve center of computer?
304. What is the capacity of a 3.5” Floppy Disk?
305. Floppy disks, sometimes called
306. What is the capacity of 5.25-inch diskette?
307. Access time is?
seek time + latency time
308. Easily relocatable language is?
309. Through which device the main components of the computer communicate with each other?
310. What type of device is computer keyboard?
311. Which is the limitation of high level language?
312. The original ASCII code used bits of each byte, reserving that last bit for error checking?
313. A computer programmer?
Does all the thinking for a computer
314. Fifth generation computer is also known as?
Knowledge information processing system
315. A typical personal computer used for business purposes would have of RAM?
316. Model 5100 was in 1957?
The first PC built by IBM
317. Which 8-bit chip was used in many of today’s TRS-80 computers?
318. Which of the following disk is fixed disk?
319. The word Abacus is derived from Abaxis a word from?
320. An online backing storage system capable of storing larger quantities of data is?
321. A kind of serial dot-matrix printer that forms characters with magnetically-charged ink sprayed dots is called?
322. Which of the following is an example of fifth generation computer?
323. The number of records contained within a block of data on magnetic tape is defined by the?
324. A Personal Computer (PC) is a _____ Computer?
325. What type of printers are Dot Matrix Printers?
326. By default your document print in_________mode?
327. What is the full form of RAM?
Random Access Memory
328. VDU stands for?
Visual Display Unit
329. One kilobyte is approximately?
330. DOS stands for?
Disk Operating System
331. WORD STAR is a popular?
Word processing program
332. WORD STAR was developed by
Micro pro Company
333. ALU stands for?
Arithmetic Logic Unit
334. In MS Word Ctrl+Shift+C is shortkey of:____________?
Copy Format Painter
335. The VDU and Keyboard together form a?
336. The speed of the dot matrix printers is measured by CPS which stands for?
characters per second
337. The speed of the line printers is measured by LPM which stands for?
Lines per second
338. Which of the following registers is loaded with the contents of the memory location pointed by the PC?
339. MIS is designed to provide information needed for effective decision making by?
340. Latency time is?
Time to spin the needed data under head
341. Who built the first Mechanical Calculator?
342. Which of the following generation computers had expensive operation cost?
343. An IBM system/38 represents the computer class of?
344. Another word for a daisy wheel printer?
Golf ball printer
345. Which computers are used as servers for any medium sized organizations?
346. Slide Rules was invented in?
347. A normal CD-ROM usually can store up to data?
348. The lower deck of an abacus is known as?
349. All modern Computers operate on?
350. Offline device is?
A device which is not connected to CPU
351. What is the latest write-once optical storage media?
352. Which one of the following input device is user- programmable?
353. Floppy disks typically in diameter?
354. Pressing the _____ key instructs Word to replace an AutoText entry name with the stored AutoText entry
355. Current SIMMs have either or connectors (pins)?
30 or 72
356. Dot-matrix is a type of?
357. Programs are executed on the basis of a priority number in?
358. When was Apple Macintosh II microcomputer introduced in the market?
359. When was the world’s first laptop computer introduced in the market and by whom?
360. Today’s computer giant IBM was earlier known by different name which was changed in 1924. What was that name?
The Tabulator Ltd.
361. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location?
362. DBMS stands for?
Database Management System
364. IBM is a famous computer company.IBM stands for?
International Business Machines Corporation
365. ROM stands for?
Read Only Memory
366. The programs run on the computer are commonly known as?
367. Who built the world’s first electronic calculator using telephone relays, light bulbs and batteries?
368. In which language is source program written?
369. A song being played on computer speaker is?
370. What is the number of read-write heads in the drive for a 9-trac magnetic tape?
371. Charles Babbage was awarded by Royal Society for his?
372. A computer which CPU speed around 100 million instruction per second and with the word length of around 64 bits is known as?
373. All the output which is printed on paper is called?
374. The number of pixels on a computer screen determines a screen’s?
375. A processor’s speed is measured in?
376. CAM stands for?
Computer Aided Manufacturing
377. DTP stands for?
Desk Top Publishing
378. EPROM stands for?
Erasable and Programmable Read only Memory
379. A magnetic storage disk made out of a thin piece of plastic is called?
380. Which key is used to increase left indent in Ms Word?
381. When typing in a word field manually, what must you press to insert the code’s brackets?
Ctrl + F9
382. How can you make the selected character super-scripted in Ms Word?
Ctrl + Shift + =
383. Which of the following will happen when data is entered into a memory location?
It will erase the previous content
384. Which device is used as the standard pointing device in a Graphical User Environment?
385. Pick the one that is used for logical operations or comparisons such as less than equal to or greater than?
Arithmetic and Logic Unit
386. Which of the following is used only for data entry and storage, and never for processing?
387. Basic is language?
A procedural language
388. Which of the following have the fastest access time?
389. How many types of storage loops exists in magnetic bubble memory?
390. Daisy wheel printer is a type of?
391. A number system that has eight different symbols to represent any quantity is known as?
392. The two basic types of record access methods are?
Sequential and random
393. One of a class of storage device devices that can access storage locations in any order is?
394. In what respect human beings are superior to computers?
395. As compared to the secondary memory, the primary memory of a computer is?
396. The language that the computer can understand and execute is called?
397. How was the generation of computer classified?
by the device used in memory & processor
398. CAD stands for?
Computer aided design
399. Which of the following memories has the shortest access times?
400. A small or intelligent device is so called because it contains within it a?
401. Who invented Analytical engine?
402. CPU speed of a personal computer is?
403. Circular division of disks to store and retrieve data is known as?
404. The Stepped Reckoner was invented by?
405. While inserting a diskette into the diskette drive of a PC, the diskette’s label side should face?
406. Most of the inexpensive personal computers do not have any disk or diskette drive. What is the name of such computes?
407. What is a light pen?
Optical input device
408. When a key is pressed on the keyboard, which standard is used for converting the keystroke into the corresponding bits?
409. In order to play and hear sound on a computer, one needs?
a sound card and speakers
410. For which of the following computers can’t be used?
411. Who invented punched cards?
412. Which device is required for the Internet connection?
413. A pictorial representation of the step by step sequence for solving a problem is known as a?
414. A measure of storage capacity equal to one thousand megabytes is one?
415. A variable whose value is accessible throughout the program is called?
416. A printer which uses light to transfer the image to paper is the?
417. Memory which retains all its contents even after the power is turned off is known as?
418. Electronic mail is more popularly known as?
419. What does Ctrl + = key effect?
420. How much space in minimum must be provided between columns?
421. PILOT stands for?
Programmed Inquiry Learning Or Teaching
422. PILOT was developed by?
423. IQL stands for?
Interactive Query Language
424. LOGO was developed by?
425. LOGO is -------
426. CAL stands for?
Computer Assisted Learning
427. APT stands for?
Automatically Programmed Tooling
428. C language was invented by?
429. Terminals that have their own memory are called?
430. The memory that needs electric power to sustain its contents is known as?
431. MOS stands for?
Metallic Oxide Semiconductors
432. In the second generation computers,magnetic cores were used as?
Main Memory Devices
433. The file type ________ indicates the file is a Word document.
434. LCD stands for?
Liquid Crystal Display
435. The paragraph mark (¶) is a formatting mark that indicates where the ________ was pressed
436. RADAR stands for?
Radio Detection and Ranging
437. RADAR works on the principle of?
438. Software-in-Hardware modules are called?
439. Which of the following typically appear at the end of document for citation of source?
440. After doing a low-level format, what would be the next step in configuring the hard drive in a system?
Format DOS partition
441. A device by which any microcomputer can use ordinary television set for producing output is called?
442. What's the best way to protect your hard drive data?
443. EDSAC stands for?
Electronic Delayed Storage Automatic calculator
444. EDVAC stands for?
Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic Computer
445. EDSAC was developed in the year?
446. A parity error usually indicates a problem with:
447. EDVAC was developed in the year?
448. Which provides the fastest data access time?
449. ENIAC stands for?
Electronic Numerical Integrator and Computer
450. The buffers statement is found in what file?
451. The most successful computing device in the ancient time was?
452. In the DOS memory model, the HIGH Memory Area (HMA). is the _____ memory.
Last 64k of conventional
453. Use of some mechanism for the operation of a machine is known as?
454. A modern means of communication in which the information is stored in a computer at a TV station is known as?
455. How many MB of programs do system ROM chips store?
456. Global communication became possible by using?
457. Morse code was invented by?
458. The code used in a teleprinter is the?
NTS Sample Test ( NAT )
MOST REPEATED MCQS IN NTS
Analogies and Antonyms For Competitive Exam
Everyday science 100 MCQs
NTS MCQs of Islamiat Prophet Hazrat Muhammad
NTS MCQs About BATTLES OF ISLAM MCQS
500 Most Important MCQs of Computer Science
NTS Complete Solved Paper for CT / PTC 2021