Collected by:Syed Mohsin Raza Rizvi
Topic: PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH)
1. Holy Prophet was born in 571 A.D 22nd April ( Day__ Monday).
2. Father‘s name, Hazat Abdullah.
3. Mother‘s Name, Hazrat Amna.
4. Maternal Grand Father‘s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf.
5. Maternal Grandmother, Batarah.
6. Real name of Abdu Mutalib was Shaba.
7. Grandmother name, Fatima.
8. 10 is the number of Uncles and 6 aunts.
9. Prophet journeyed to Syria with Abu Talib at 12 years.
10. At 25 Prophet married to Hazrat Khadija.
11. Hazrat Khadija accepted Islam first in Women and in all.
12. Hazrat Abu Bakar accepted first in Men.
13. Hazrat Ali accepted first in Children.
14. Varqa Bin Naufal verified Prophet for the first time.
15. Holy prophet had 4 daughters and 3 sons.
16. At age of 40 holy Prophet received first Wahi.
17. In 622 A.D Holy Prophet migrated to madina.
19. Hazrat Haleema was the foster mother of Holy Prophet.
20. Besides Hazrat Haleema (RA) Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that Umme-e-Aemon is also my
22. Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW)-- Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia
23. (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA)
24. How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? Six years
25. Sheema was the foster sister of Holy Prophet.
26. Hazrat Haleema looked after the holy prophet for 4 years.
27. 35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident.
28. Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam.
29. Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of
31. Home of Hazrat Arqam (RA) used as the centre of secret preaching by the holy prophet.
32. In 7th Nabvi boycott of Banu Hashim began.
33. Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the first heaven.
34. Hazrat Isa and Hazrat Yahya on 2nd.
35. Hazrat Yaqub on 3rd.
36. Hazrat Idrees on 4th.
37. Hazrat Harron on 5th.
38. Hazrat Musa on 6th.
39. Hazrat Ibraheem on 7th.
40. Al-Kaswa is the name of Camel on which prophet traveled.
41. Prophet purchased mosque land at medina from two orphans (Sehl and Sohail).
42. Charter of Madina was issued on 1 A.H it had 57 Articles.
43. Transfer of Qibla was ordered in 2nd A.H (18 month).
44. 27 total no of Ghazwas.
45. First Ghazwah of Islam was Widan (Abwa), fought in 12th month of First Hijrah.
46. Jang Badr occurred in 2 A.H. 313 Muslims fought in battle.
47. No of Hadith Collected by Abu Huraira (RA) 5374.
48. Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya
49. Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat.
50. Hazrat Umar proposed Azan for the first time.
51. The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as Gumbad-e-Khizra.
52. Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angles were circumambulation during the
53. Holy Ascension.
54. Baitul Mamoor is on 7th Heaven.
55. 4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent them letters.
56. Mosque of Zarar was demolished by prophet.
57. Hazrat Ali Conquered the fort of Qamus.
58. Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet.
59. Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of Makkah .
60. Hashim was grand father of prophet & brother of Muttalib.
61. The name Muhamammad was proposed by Abdul Muttalib while the name Ahmed was
62. proposed by Bibi Aminah.
63. Migration from Mecca to Abyssinia took place in the 7th month of the 5th year of the
64. mission i.e 615 A.d. The total number of migrated people was 15 (11 men and 4 women).
65. Second migration to Habshah took place in 616 A.D.
66. Second migration to Abyssinia 101 people with 18 females.
67. After Amina‘s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet.
68. After Harb-e-Fajjar, Prophet took part in Halaf-ul-Fazul.
69. Prophet made second business trip to Syria in 24th year of elephant.
70. Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah.
71. Surname of Haleema Sadia was Ummay Kabtah.
72. Surname of Prophet was Abu-ul-Qasim.
73. Da‘ia of the Prophet was Shifa who was mother of Abdul Rehman bin Auf.
74. Abdul Mutalib died in 579 A.D.
75. Masaira a slave of Khadija accompanied Prophet to Syria.
76. First forster mother was Sobia who was mother of Hamza.
77. For six years Haleema took care of Prophet.
78. For two years Abdul Mutalib took care of Prophet.
79. After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held.
80. Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe.
81. Among uncles Abbas & Hamza embraced Islam.
82. Amina was buried at Abwa b/w Makkah & Madina.
83. Six months before the Prophet‘s birth his father died.
84. Prophet had no brother and no sister.
85. Foster father of Prophet was Haris.
86. At the age of 15, Herb-e-Fajjar took place.
87. Herb-e-Fajjar means war fought in the probihited months.
88. First father-in-law of Prophet was Khawalid.
89. Aamina belonged to Bani Zohra tribe.
90. Umar and Hamza accepted Islam in 615 A.d (5th Nabvi).
91. Social boycott of Banu Hashim took place in 7th Nabvi.
92. Shi‘b means valley.
93. Social boycott continued for 3 years.
94. A group of Madina met Prophet in 11th Nabvi.
95. Accord of Uqba took place in 13th Nabvi.
96. On 27th Rajab, 10 Nabvi the event of Miraj took place.
97. 10th Nabvi was called Aam-ul-Hazan (year of grief).
98. Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa.
99. Omaar bin Hisham was the original name of Abu Jehl.
100. Abu-al-Hikm is the title of Abu Jehl.
101. Persons included in Bait-e-Uqba Oola 12 and in Bait-e-Uqba Sani 75.
102. Cave of Hira is 3 miles from Makkah.
103. Hijra took place in 13th Nabvi.
104. Medina is 338 Km from Makkah. (210 miles)
105. Makkah conquest occurred in 8th year of Hijra.
106. Prophet performed Hajj in 10th Hija.
107. Prophet was buried in the hujra of Ayesha.
108. Prophet was born in 1st Year of Elephant.
109. Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7th Hijra.
110. King of Iran tore away the message of Prophet.
111. King of Byzantine in 7th Hijra was Hercules.
112. After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamna died.
113. After 8 years of the birth of Prophet Abdul Muttalib died.
114. Holy Prophet demised at the age of 63.
115. First Azan was called out in 1 A.H.
116. Bahira Syrian Christian saint recognized prophet as last prophet.
117. Harb-i-Fajjar was a war fought b/w Quraish and Bani Hawazin Prophet was of 15 years
118. and participated in it.
119. Prophet visited Taif in 10th Nabvi.
120. Tribe of Taif was Saqaif.
121. Prophet with Zaid bin Haris went Taif & stayed for 10 days.
122. Bibi Amna suckled Prophet for 3 days.
123. After 18 month at Madina of change of Qibla occurred.
124. Old name of Zu Qiblatain is Banu Saleem.
125. Cave of Hira is in Jabal-e-Noor Mountain.
126. At Masjid Al Khaif (Mina) almost 70 prophets are buried.
127. Month of migration was Rabiul Awal
128. Qiblah now-a-days is called Khana-e-Kaba.
129. Prophet addressed Khutba-e-Jum‘aa for first time in 1st Hijra
130. Year of Deputation is 9th Hijrah.
131. Moawakhat (the brotherhood) took place in 2nd Hijra.
132. Jehad was allowed in 2nd Hijrah.
133. Ashaab-e-Sufah: Muhajirs who stayed near Masjid-e-Nabvi.
134. Hurrirah means a cat.
135. Bait-e-Rizwan took place in 6th Hijrah.
136. Jewish tribe of Banu Nuzair expelled from Madina in 4th H.
137. Companions of Prophet at Hudabiya were 1400.
138. Prophet stayed at Makkah for 15 days after its conquest.
139. 1 Lac companions accompanied Prophet at last Hajj.
140. Prophet spent his last days in Ayesha‘s house.
141. Cave of Soar is located near Makkah 5 miles.
142. Quba is 3 miles away from Madina.
143. In sixth year of Hijrah, Prophet intended for Umrah.
144. Prophet stayed in Ayyub Ansari‘s house for 7 months.
145. Prophet performed Umrah in 7th A.H.
146. Zaid Bin Haris (R.A) was the adopted son of the Holy Prophet.
147. Year 570 known as year of Elephant or Amal Fil.
148. Hazrat Khadija and Hazrat Abu Talib died in 619.
149. First place from where Prophet openly started his preaching Jabl Faran or Mount Safa.
150. Prophet did covert messaging at House of Arkam upto 3 Nabvi. (i.e for 3 years)
151. Prophet preached openly in 4th Nabvi.
152. Prophet narrated the event of Miraj first of all to Umm-e-Hani (real sister of Ali)
153. Prophet was staying at the house of Umme-e-Hani on the night of Miraj.
154. In miraj Prophet traveled from Baitul Muqadas to Sidratul Mantaha.
155. During Hijrat Saraqa bin Sajjal spied.
156. In Miraj Jibrael called Aazan in Baitul Muqadas.
157. Prophet led all the prophets in a prayer in miraj at al-Aqsa
158. Fatima died after 6 Months (age=31,11 A.H) Prophet.
159. Youngest daughter Fatima.
160. Islamic official seal started on 1st Muharram, 7 A.H
161. Seal of Prophet was made of Silver.
162. What was written on the Holy Prophet (SAW) seal?
163. Allah Rasool Muhammad
164. Prophet performed 1(in10 A.H) Hajj and 4(in7 A.H) umras.
165. Change of Qibla occurred on 15 Shaban,2 A.H(Monday)(during Zuhr)
166. Construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started Rabiulawal, 1 A.H.
167. Namaz-e-Juma became Farz in Medina.
168. First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makka was Abu Sufyan.
169. First to migrate to Madina (first muhajir) Abu Salam.
170. Last to migrate to Madina was Abbas.
171. First non-arab to embrace Islam Farwah bin Umro
172. Facsimile of the Prophet Mus‘ab bin Umair.
173. Kalsoom bin al_Hadam gave land for Quba mosque
174. The title of ammenul ummat is of Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.(conqurer of Damascus)
175. The day when Prophet delivered his last Khutab was Juma.
176. Idols in Kaba before Islam numbered 360.
177. The largest idol named Habal.
178. Bilal called first aazan of Fajr prayer.
179. The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity and enjoys such abundance of narrators
180. that their statement becomes authentic, is called Matwatar.
181. The grave of the Prophet was prepared by Hazrat Abu Talha
182. Qasim was first of the Holy Prophet's children to be born.
183. The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullah was that of Asad bin Zaraara (radi
184. Allahu anhu).
185. The first Namaaz to be made Fardh was Tahajjud Namaaz, which was later made Nafil.
186. At Masjid-e-Nabvi first Muslim University was established.
187. Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba.
188. Masjid-e-Zarar was built by Hyporcrites at Madina.
189. 25 Doors are in Masjid –e-Haram, the most important door of Kaaba is Babul Salam.
190. The flag colour of the Holy Prophet was white and yellow at the time of conquest of
192. Friday is known as Sayeed Ul Ayam.
193. Shab-e-Barat is celebrated on the 15th night of Shuban.
194. The camel driver of Prophet at the fall of Mecca was Usama bin Zaid bin Haris.
195. Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of Mecca.
196. At Koh-e-Safa, Prophet addressed after conquest of Makkah.
197. UMMUL MOMINEEN
198. Umat-ul-Momineen is called to Wives of Holy prophet.
199. Zainab bint Khazeema is known as Ummal Masakeen.
200. Abu Bakar gave the collection of Quran to Hazrat Hafsa.
201. Khadija died on the tenth of Ramadan 10 Nabvi.
202. Khadija was buried in Hujun above Makka
203. In the Cottage of Hazrat Ayesha, prophet spent his last days.
204. Khadija died at 65 years age.
205. Last wife of Prophet Um Maimoona.
206. Khadija belonged to the tribe of Banu Asad.
207. First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha (Jange Jamal)
208. Ayesha narrated maximum number of ahadith.
209. The second wife named Sauda.
210. Zainub bint Jaish (Surah Ahzab) was married to the Prophet though Allah‘s revelation or
212. Daughter of Umer who married to Prophet was Hafsa.
213. Hazrat Khadija was the first person to read Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet.
214. Umm-e-Salma was alive at Karbala tragedy. She was the last of the wives of Prophet to
216. Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba was daughter of Abu Sufyan.
217. Ummul Momineen Ummay Habiba migrated to Abyssinia and Madina as well.
218. Ummul Momineen Hazrat Safia was the progeny of Hazrat Haroon.
219. Hazrat Maria Qibtiya gave birth to Hazrat Ibrahim, son of Prophet.
220. Hazrat Khadija was buried at Jannat-e-Moalla in Macca.
221. Najashi was the king through which Prophet married to Ummay Habiba.
222. The Umm-ul-Momineen Javeria‘s actual name was Barrah.
223. Hazrat Khadija received salutation from Allah.
224. Third wife of Prophet was Hazrat Ayesha.
225. Sauda said about Ayesha ―My soul might be in her body‖
226. Hazrat Khadija was the only Ummul Momineen who was not buried in Jannatul Baqi.
227. Prophet not offerd funeral prayer of Khadija due to Allah‘s will.
228. Ayesha is called Al-Tayyabeen.
229. Hazrat Ruqia died on the day of the victory of battle of Badr she was the wife of Usman.
230. After Ruqia‘s death Ummay Kalsoom married Usman.
231. Qasim was born in 11 years before Prophethood.
232. Hassan is known as Shabbar which means handsome.
233. For 14 months Hasan remained Khalifa.
234. Hasan is buried at Jannat-ul-Baq‘ee.
235. Eldest son of the Prophet Qasim.
236. Third son-in-law of Prophet was Abul A‘as.
237. Hazrat Asad died first among the Sahabah.
238. Hamza & Hussain are known as leader of Martyrs.
239. Hazrat Usman Bin Talha was the Key holder of Kaaba.
240. Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly.
241. Qabeela bin Qais is known as cup bearer of Zam Zam.
242. Abbas was instrumental in bringing abu Sufiyan in Islam.
243. Periods of Caliphs
244. Abu Bakar 632-634
245. Hazrat Umar 634-644
246. Hazrat Usman 644-656
247. Hazrat Ali 656-661
248. Abu Bakar 2y 3m
249. Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d.
250. Hazrat Usman 12y.
251. Hazrat Ali 4y 9m.
252. Hazrat Abu Bakar was the merchant of cloth.
253. Real name of Hazrat Abu Bakar was Abdullah (befor Islam- Abdul Kaba).
254. Apostasy movement took place in the khilafat of Abu Bakar.
255. Hazrat Abu Bakar died in 22nd of Jamadi-us-Sani 13 AH.
256. Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq.
257. Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A.H.
258. Hazrat Umar introduced Hijra Calender.
259. Hazat Usman is known as Zul Noorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet:
260. Rukya+Umme Qulsoom.
261. Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar.
262. Asadullah & Haider-e-Karar were the epithets of Hazrat Ali.
263. Ali married Fatima in 2nd Hijra.
264. Hazrat Ali was born at Khane-e-Kaaba.
265. Hazrat Ali was martyred on 21st Ramzan 40 A.H.
266. In Ghazwa Uhad Hazrat Ali was awarded with Zulifqar.
267. Hazrat Umer accepted islam in 616 A.D.
268. Hazrat Umar established the office of Qazi.
269. Hazrat Umar added As Salato Khairum Min Noum.
270. Usman migrated to Habsha
271. Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr.
272. In the reign of Usman, Muwaviah established naval fleet.
273. Only sahabi without seeing Prophet Awais Karni.
274. Umar levied zakat on horses.
275. Ali lifted zakat on horses.
276. Abu Bakr had knowledge of dreams.
277. Usman added 2nd Azan for Friday prayers.
278. Atique is the title of Hazrat Abu Bakr.
279. Hazrat Umar established Department of Police.
280. Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam.
281. Ghani was the title of Hazrat Usman (RA).
282. Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge.
283. Hazrat Ali is buried at Najaf.
284. Amer bin Aas embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
285. Khalild bin Waleed embraced Islam in 7th Hijra.
286. First Moazin of Islam, Hazrat Bilal.
287. The home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in
288. Madina Shareef.
289. The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus'ab bin
290. Umair who was sent to Madinah.
291. The first person to make Ijtihaad was Abu Bakr Siddique
292. Hazrat Abu Zirr Ghaffari is known as the first Dervish.
293. Abdullah ibn Maz‘oom:first person buried in Jannatul Baqi.
294. Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform Janazah Salat in Jamaat with four Takbeers.
295. First census of Islamic world in Umer‘s period.
296. The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin
297. Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash.
298. Salah-udin Ayubi conquered Bait ul Muqadas.
299. Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani is buried at Baghdad.
300. Shah Jahan Mosque is at Thatta.
301. Jibraeel will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamat.
302. From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of
303. Prophet Muhammad.
304. The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance).
305. The first Mujaddid of Islam is Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz.
306. First book of Hadith compiled was Muata by Imam Malik.
307. Mosque of Prophet was damaged due to fire in the reign of Motasim Billah.
308. Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik.
309. Umm-us-Saheehain is Imam Malik: Mauta.
310. Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths
311. Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain.
312. Imam Tirmazy was a student of Abu Dawood.
313. Kitab-ul-Kharaj was written by Imam Abu Yousuf.
314. Mahmood Ghaznavi called kidnapper of scholars.
315. Mullana Nizam-ud-Din founded the school of Dars-e-Nizamia.
316. Baqee Billah revolted against Akbar‘s deen-e-Ilahi firstly.
317. Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem.
318. Baba Fareed Ganj Shakr married to the daughter of Balban.