If you are looking for the best job then this page is specially designed for you. In This page we provide the information about the different jobs in Pakistan at one place. We daily update this page and search the best job vacancy for you. You can find the jobs which you want and get more information about that how apply on that job and what are the requirements of jobs.
If you like this page please shares with your friends on social media..
Posted On: 22.09.2020
Port Qasim Authority Invites Applications From Suitable Candidates For Appointment To The Following Posts On Contract Basis For A Period Of Two (02) Years (Extendable):
1. Assistant Manager (Revenue) BPS-17
2. Assistant Manager (Accounting Group) BPS-17
3. Assistant Manager (Pay Roll) BPS-17
4. Assistant Manager (Budgetary Control) BPS-17
5. Assistant Manager (Internal Audit) BPS-17
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
1. Applications on the following prescribed form (without enclosing any copy of educational qualification etc.) along with two(02) passport size photographs and detailed CV must reach to
Director (HRM), Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi75020,
Through TCS within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. 2. Application Form is also available on PQA official website https://www.pga.gov.pk/en/jobs 3. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. 4. No TA/DA will be allowed for test/ interview. 5. Relaxation in age will be considered as per rules applicable in POA.
6. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of hiring partially or completely. 7. Applicants serving in Government / Semi Government Departments or autonomous bodies are required to apply throughproper channel with NOC of their organization concerned. 8. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be considered.
9. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained. 10. The posts required to be filled on the basis of prescribed provincial / regional quota, shall in absence of suitable candidatesfrom the domicile area, be filled on the basis of merit.
11. The contract appointment shall be extendable for further period, subject to satisfactory performance. The appointee shallhave no right to claim regularization against respective post(s). For further details, please contact:
(SYED AIJAZ ALI RIZVI) DIRECTOR (HRM)
Ph: 021-99272167 & 99272223