CPrepared by : Muhammad Qadir Rafique(MA,MSC)
اہم ترین سولات
Model Paper of Physics FSc Punjab Board
VECTORS AND EQUILIBRIUM
- Explain the addition of vectors by rectangular component method.
- Define vector product of vectors. Give at least two examples for each. Write down its four characteristics.
- Define scalar product of vectors. Give at least two examples for each. Write down its four characteristics.
MOTION AND FORCE
- Discuss the elastic collision of two smooth balls in one dimension and find their velocities after the collision.
- Define linear momentum. Give its S.I. unit. State and prove the law of conservation of linear momentum.
WORK AND ENERGY
- Define gravitational field. Prove that work done in the earth’s gravitational field is independent of path followed.
- Discuss interconversion of potential and kinetic energies I the presence of friction.
- Define gravitational field. Show that the work done in gravitational field is
- independent of the path followed. Hence show that the work done in closed path is zero.
- What are geostationary satellites? Calculate the radius of geo-stationary orbit.
- How artificial gravity is provided in space satellites. Derive necessary relation for artificial gravity.
- Define centripetal force and derive an expression for it.
- Setat the equation of continuity and derive its relation.
- State and prove Bernoulli’s equation.
- Define simple harmonic motion. Derive the relation for instantaneous velocity for the projection of particle ‘p’ moving in a circle.
- Define simple harmonic motion. Show that energy is conserved for a body executing simple harmonic motion.
- Derive relation for K.E, P.E, and T.E of a mass ‘m’ attached to a spring of constant k. show that T.E is constant.
- What is Doppler’s effect? Find the apparent change in frequency when source is at rest and observer is moving.
- What are defects in Newton’s formula for speed of sound? How this formula was connected by Laplace?
- Describe young double slit experiment. Derive the expression for fringe spacing.
- Define diffraction of light. Explain diffraction of X-rays by crystal and derive Bragg’s Equation.
- Explain the working of Michelson’s interferometer.
- Write down the construction and working of compound microscope. Derive a relation for its angular magnification.
- What is simple microscope? Derive relation for its angular magnification.
HEAT AND THERMODYNAMICS
- Prove that the absolute temperature of an ideal gas is directly proportional to the average translational kinetic energy of gas molecules.
- Show that pressure exerted by the gas is directly proportional to the average translational kinetic energy of gas molecules.
- Explain the working of a petrol engine and compare its efficiency with diesel engine.
- What is Carnot engine? Calculate its efficiency.
- Define Cp and Cv. Show that Cp – Cv = R